- Shipping Info
At this time Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering websites are only accepting orders that are going to be shipped out in the Continental United States via United Parcel Service Ground Delivery. If you live in the Continental United States and would like your order to be shipped out U.P.S. Air, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T.. For orders that are to be shipped outside of the Continental United States, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T..
Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify you by email when the item is going to be available to ship and give you the option to keep or cancel the order. Please Note that Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering will make every effort to make sure that your order leaves within 36 hours of receipt if placed on a Monday through Thursday. If the order is placed on a Friday or Saturday, expect a following Monday ship date and if the order is placed on a Sunday expect at the latest the order will ship out on the following Tuesday.
|C2100||Slide-A-Link™. Fits: 1967-69 Camaro, Firebird, 1968-79 Nova|
- Patented (No. 6,386,565) design for both street and strip‚ outperforms conventional "Slapper" bars
- Solid mounted front plate installed inside original front spring pocket and clamps to the leaf spring
- Provides a positive displacement for the torque from the rear axle through telescoping bar and special durometer shock pad
- Includes replacement lower axle mount pads, 1⁄2" U-bolts, aluminum front spring eye bushings, hardware and instructions
- Offers the adjustability of a 4-link, allowing you to tune for better 60-foot time
- Unlike rigid bars, adjustable link makes on-car pinion angle and preload changes quick and easy
- Mounts to factory locations with no welding required
- Special durometer urethane bushing stores energy for more consistent E.T.'s
- Sold in pairs
|Part #||AVAILABLE OPTIONS|
|Part #||REPLACEMENT PART|
|C9700||Replacement Bushing for Slide-A-Link™|